jueves, 21 de marzo de 2019

I LIKE MY LIFE



           BACHILLERATO DAVID ALFARO SIQUEIROS 




Resultado de imagen para bachillerato david alfaro siqueiros
Integrating project: a like my life
Teacher: Rocio Olarte Larios

In my life I have learned a bit of everything in this time, the most important thing in my life is to learn. I have learned to win, to lose, to fall, to get up, to continue and never stop. I like to be responsible. I can keep my mind entertaining and able to fill with knowledge since everything is useful to be able to know something new and what one learns will be very helpful to be able to have much more knowledge abouting what has been acquired. I liking the entrepreneurial attitude since I do want to form my futuring and be autonomous of myself to be able to respond to what comes without any mishap that is present in my mind.

life has taught me that to achieve what you want you have to strive every day. I can admit that I do not change my mind so easily. I do not give up in difficult moments of my life. I am a young man who has dreams and wants to fulfill them. to be able to achieve all your expectations that destiny has for me.

What I love most in my life is my way of how she teaches me step by step how to live it too, that I am a young woman who wants to get ahead and show that everything can be done with effort and dedication. I try that my friends learn from me always the best, I am repetitive with other people. I learn with ease . I have knowledge and I try to put it into practice and do all the best that is within my reach so that everything goes perfectly. I am confident because I am honored to the places where I am going, I do my best to show and make it clear that I am a good element. I talk to other people when they are in trouble and I try to give them the best advice so they can solve it.

Resultado de imagen para disfrtar la vida

I like to be surrounded by intelligent people, who I can admire for any reason, people who have something to teach me, who have something to support my life, in a positive way. people that despite the problems they may have, they keep a smile on their faces. I try hard every day. I have skills: I can play the guitar, I can also dance different kinds of music, I really like makeup, I make an effort in all my activities daily since this can help me to give a better impression of me, I can not concentrate when there is a lot of noise, I also can not speak many languages ​​but I make an effort to do. In free moments I like to spend it with my friends or family. Being creative is one of my best skills.

Resultado de imagen para disfrtar la vida

My mother over the world is what I love most in my life, my family nucleus is my engine and support, because without her advice I could not be a better but there are times for more tips that give me there are lessons we will learn alone.my family also wants the best for my future. In these moments my family is my moral and sentimental support in the cells we live very good things as well as we live things a little bad.

Do not be afraid to start over. It is a new opportunity to rebuild what you really want.

4 comentarios:

I LIKE MY LIFE

           BACHILLERATO DAVID ALFARO SIQUEIROS  Integrating project: a like my life Teacher: Rocio Olarte Larios In...